Find job postings
Oak Solutions Group offers exclusive career opportunities. When you support clients across the US, you get a good idea of what, and who, an organization needs to succeed. We can tell you who is hiring and what you need to get ahead in any role. These jobs will give you a good idea of the types of roles we have filled.
Seeking an ambitious professional to join the Finance organization as a Variable Revenue Controller, responsible for managing accounting, reporting and analysis related to asset-based fee portfolio. This role will be responsible for partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to drive business and process transformation, including simplification and automation of various accounting and reporting process. This position will also be responsible for executing on a transformational vision to drive business and process optimization through simplification of upstream processes and utilization of business intelligence solutions to advance data analytics and management reporting. Additionally, the position will partner with Product Finance to support accounting and reporting for new and complex transactions including developing documented conclusions incorporating applicable accounting guidance.
The Variable Revenue Controller is a self-motived, adaptive, inquisitive individual who can manage and prioritize multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have prior experience at a global publicly traded company with a demonstrated track record in business partnerships and ability to drive business and process simplification and automation is critical to success for this role. Knowledge of and experience with accounting for revenue recognition under ASC 606 is required.
his position will have exciting and unique opportunities to work with a diverse set of finance and non-finance stakeholders in a high growth and collaborative environment, while continuing to advance his/her career.
Your key responsibilities
• Partner with Product Finance to support accounting and reporting for new or complex transactions, including developing documented conclusions incorporating applicable accounting guidance
• Manage various revenue operations, which includes execution of monthly revenue close, variance analysis, reporting, and account reconciliations for revenue and related accounts agreements
• Drive, design, and deliver on analytical solutions using business intelligence solutions to advance data analytics and management report related to variable revenue operations, recognition and reporting.
• Develop and execute upon a transformative vision to drive business and process optimization through simplification of upstream processes, collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Contribute and support special projects as assigned, including finance functional transformation projects and changes in business processes on an as needed basis
• Document procedures and policies governing existing and future revenue accounting processes
• Ensure robust internal controls over the accounting and reporting of asset-based fee revenues
• Collaborate with Technical Accounting Policy team to prepare accounting memos and policies on an as needed basis
• Lead and develop a high-performing team embracing a contemporary finance mindset to deliver results
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
Specific Knowledge & Skills
• Finance background, preferably with prior experience in the financial services industry in a similar role
• Business partner mindset, able to work collaboratively with stakeholders across varying functions; ability to explain complex concepts succinctly to non-finance partners
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills balanced with attention to details
• Experience developing and implementing financial dashboards using business intelligence solutions
• Executive presence and ability to communicate succinctly to the leadership team
• Highly motivated with the ability to work independently, with initiative and ownership over responsibilities
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing and confident
• Proactive personality
• Ability to engage, coach, and develop team
• Experience with SAP, Qlik sense, and Salesforce
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills a plus
• Intermediate level knowledge of Power BI and/or Alteryx
• 7+ years in Accounting or Finance with experience in a position performing related responsibilities, preferably in financial services
• Certified Public Accountant
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance
• Public accounting and multi-national publicly traded company, preferably with experience in financial services industries
• US GAAP accounting and reporting experience, revenue recognition (ASC 606) experience a plus
• Knowledge of and prior experience with data management and automation applications, including Power BI, Power Automate, Alteryx or equivalent
Direct and manage the workflow and team assignments for all post-underwriting functions within the centralized Private Banking Credit Team. Responsible for over the regional centers' Division wide managing all activities which include Regulatory Compliance, CCAR, Data/Management & Reporting, Loan Processing, Loan Documentation, Digital File Room, Covenant Monitoring & Compliance (REACT), and Loan Servicing Support. Responsible for the region's overall boarding & documentation quality, regulatory compliance and callback of boarded loans, and accuracy of CCAR reporting. Acts as primary liaison with the City Loan Center and other departments to maintain good working relationships and to ensure quality service and loan turnaround is delivered to the Private Banking units.
Private Banking Division
As a member of the Private Banking group, you will help deliver tailored financial solutions to high- and ultra-high-net-worth families, select professional services firms and select nonprofits. Exceptional, customized service and integrated solutions and strategies, investment management, trust and wealth planning set this team apart.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Manage and prioritize the workflow for all post-underwriting functions (e.g., loan documentation requests and booking, callback & CCAR Reporting, Digital File System). Delegate and assign assignments based on experience, availability, complexity, and team responsible for completing tasks.
• Manage all administrative loan activities which include the review of reports (including but not limited Loan Administration Pipeline and Production Reports, Department Efficiency/ Service Level Agreements Reports, Documentation Exceptions and React). Ensure that all documentation policy exceptions are cleared within the waiver period.
• Ensure that credit documentation is reviewed for completeness, conformance, to bank policy, and conformance to the approved CRR to protect the Bank’s interest in the credit relationship.
• Establish, monitor and report on Service Level Agreements and Production metrics for team members.
• Ensure all compliance credit regulations are followed; CBTs are current, satisfactory compliance audits, second quality control for all credit files.
• Ensure all digital files are up to date, process flows in place, and update procedures, as necessary.
• Respond to questions or inquiries from internal colleagues and external clients concerning all post-underwriting support activities (e.g.) documentation, booking, before it is elevated, if necessary, to the Credit Manager and Division Administrative Manager.
• Interface with Private Banker, Client Manager, and Managers on complex documentation issues to ensure documentation is explained to the client.
• Manage projects for the Loan Administration team to ensure they are completed in a timely manager and within approved budget parameters.
• Monitor performance gives on-going performance feedback and conduct effective performance appraisals. Hire, train, coach, counsel and provide general direction and guidance to staff.
• Oversee and manages workflow and priorities. Determine and assigns work assignments based on experience, availability, and complexity.
• Provide technical guidance to and review the work of less experienced team members colleagues within the Private Bank Loan Support segment.
• Respond to questions or inquiries from internal and external clients concerning documentation policies and procedures before it is elevated, if necessary to Credit Manager and Division Administrative Manager.
• Ensure each team member meets established goals and objectives.
• Identify process issues for improvement
• Ensure team maintains up-to-date knowledge, and adhere to, all bank lending policies and regulations.
• All City National products, financial solutions and services are to be provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National’s PRIDE statement
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
• Minimum 10 years of experience in financial services • Minimum 8 years of experience in loan servicing, loan documentation, or credit • Minimum 8 years of management experience • Minimum of 10 years of experience in loan servicing, loan documentation, or credit.
Skills and Knowledge
• Excellent organization and analytical skills.
• Thorough knowledge of Private Banking/Custom Credit loan products, portfolio monitoring operations and servicing functions.
• Working knowledge of State, Federal, and general banking compliance requirements and regulations.
• General knowledge of complex support systems, department efficiency and productivity, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Good leadership skills with emphasis on planning, organizing, and scheduling.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management and staff.
We are looking for exceptional new team members to help drive this growth. We have an exciting opportunity for a lifecycle marketing leader who will be primarily responsible for generating revenue through new customer acquisition and retention. This role will oversee all aspects of digital marketing including website, landing pages, email, and affiliate partners. This role will report directly to the SVP. The Head of Marketing will be instrumental in developing and managing a team of marketers that will be focused on organic and paid acquisition growth, retention, and CRM.
As the Head of Marketing, you will help define the goals, core strategies and most effective and cost-efficient tactics to drive new user acquisition and retention, while leveraging your experience to help grow engagement and the value of product offers to our users. In this cross functional role, you will have the ability to think creatively about acquisition, retention, lifecycle, and partnership marketing while demonstrating your technical and analytical skills. If you’re seeking a supportive, team-focused, and dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then apply today and come start your rewarding career with us!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Acquisition: Oversee a multi-channel acquisition strategy and execution to drive subscriptions and direct sales leads
• Customer Retention: Utilizing a lifecycle marketing approach to onboard and retain users to minimize churn, increase lifetime value and build product loyalty
• Analysis & Reporting: Measure performance and provide analysis on testing and ROI on all channel performance as well as tracking budget and updating forecasts
• Email: Build an email plan to effectively capture leads on-site. Also develop an email strategy to convert leads to subscribers and improve existing customer satisfaction by communicating product value and features
• Build and manage a productive marketing team
• Collaborate with key stake holders within the organization from marketing, product, support, and finance teams to help optimize current performance and shape future strategies
• Lead annual marketing specific strategic planning of objectives and key results
• 8+ years’ experience in growth marketing with a focus on subscription marketing
• Digital marketing expert with proven success driving growth across the customer journey
• Deep understanding of the acquisition funnel and how to optimize at each stage
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• The ability to extrapolate and make decisions based on data
• Prior experience in managing a highly motivated team as well as external partners and/or agencies
• Prior experience in managing a variable marketing budget greater than $5MM annually
• Strong communicator comfortable working with senior management
• Team player
Do you enjoy winning complex deals, exceeding your sales targets and delighting your customers? Are you passionate about cross-border payments? Do you have what it takes to rapidly grow market share and your high-performing sales team in a competitive marketplace?
The North American Products and Innovation team develops innovative products and commercializes new business opportunities that go beyond our traditional strength in card payments. Within that remit, our Cross-Border Services solution meets today’s demand for simple, certain, and cost-effective international payments. Through a single connection, we provide reach to a variety of endpoints—account, card, mobile wallet, or cash payout—nearly anywhere in the world.
We are seeking an experienced sales leader to join the New Payment Flows team in the North American region. You will be responsible for executing our go-to-market strategy for Cross Border Services across channels (Bank, Digital Player, Money Services Business, and Distribution Partners) in North America. This role provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to drive real change and transform the way we engage and win with our customers. The ideal candidate should possess a good mix of cross-border payments industry knowledge as well as experience in customer solutioning and strategic client engagement and leading sales organizations.
• Lead sales team for our Cross-Border Services solution in North America to execute our GTM strategy and achieve ambitious growth targets
• Work closely with the Account Management teams on the qualification and prioritization of opportunities
• Collaborate with Product Managers to provide feedback and input on product roadmap to meet customer needs and strategy
• Engage as senior subject matter expert on all things related to cross-border payments externally in industry forums, conferences; and contributes to thought leadership, white papers and other above the line marketing
• Identify, understand, and bundle solutions across our capabilities to deliver incremental value to our customers
All About You:
• Seasoned leader, with a track record of managing a high-performing sales organization in the cross-border payments industry in North America
• Highly motivated people leader, adept at co-opting cross-functional teams to achieve mutual success, ability to act with urgency and flexibility to drive results
• Extensive knowledge in cross-border payment processing, pay-out solutions and disbursements
• Demonstrated consultative sales skills – pipeline development, needs identification, qualifying, proposal writing, contract negotiation and closing
• Effective communication skills – written and verbal – and executive-level presentation skills
• Strong analytic skills and curiosity to stay abreast of rapidly evolving cross-border payments landscape and capitalize on emerging trends in the NAM market
• Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, team-oriented and matrixed environment to achieve common goals
• Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred
• Travel required
In this role you will:
• Act as a lead compensation expert to advise divisional senior management on aligning the pay programs, policies and procedures with organizational goals. Implement creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
• Ensure the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and regulations compliance, recommending timely revisions when needed, and keeping senior managers informed of any updated policies.
• Oversee the data within the HRIS to ensure the accuracy of compensation information including merit and incentive calculations, approvals for award payments, and payment records.
• Manage job evaluations, salary surveys, and all analytical reporting to prepare recommendations and determine pay strategies and implementation based on findings.
• Own market competitive benchmarking for defined business area and its application to compensation practices and strategies.
• Coach and contribute to the development of compensation analysts. Participate in special projects as needed.
What it takes:
• 5+ years of related compensation experience.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. MBA or CCP strongly preferred.
The Assistant Controller oversees corporate accounting, SEC reporting, technical policy, consolidations and systems, data analytics and reporting, and corporate initiatives such as MP&A integration. This role plays a key part in emerging reporting areas such as ESG reporting and helps to drive cross-functional transformation projects with external reporting implications.
We seek a high energy leader who enjoys a high growth and fast-paced environment. Success candidate has growth mindset with strong business partnership skill sets and has the ability to bridge strong GAAP knowledge to business processes.
This is a highly collaborative role, with great opportunity for impact, and will involve working across many cross-functional teams.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel:
• 15+ years of public and multinational publicly traded companies experience
• CPA required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• In-depth knowledge of SEC reporting, SOX and corporate accounting processes
• Strong proficiency in operational processes and ERP systems, including complex global legal entity structure and multi-currency consolidations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain complex accounting concepts in Plain English
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to work on multiple projects/plans and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Proven experience in managing multiple stakeholders and process transformation
• Experience with Technology, fintech or SaaS companies experience is helpful
Prior experience with SAP a plus